Bear Mountain Log Cabins was founded 20 years ago by George and Pat Coffey. Chris and Melissa Clifton have recently purchased the cabins when Pat decided it was time to retire. Our goal is to continue renting luxury cabins to folks who want to unplug and get away for a peaceful secluded experience. We are currently updating and remodeling the cabins and grounds. We hope you will enjoy!
Rustic log cabins with dramatic views of wooded mountain and valleys, incredible sunset and sunrise views. White river views on backroad running trail.
- Location: 15290 Hwy 62 W Eureka Springs, AR 72632
- Type: Authentic Log Cabins
- Square: 650-1000 sq ft units
- Bedroms: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom options
- Bathrooms: Single and multiple bath options
- Adults: 1-12 max
- Children: 2
- Pets: Owner approval needed, $25 pet fee per pet.
- Smoking: Not allowed
- Check in/out 3PM / 11AM
- Full Kitchens Stove, Full Size refrigerator, microwaves, coffee pot
- Floors: Hardwood floors
- Jacuzzi tubs Two person jacuzzi tubs
- Heating: Window heat and air units
- Cooling: Window heat and air units
- Screened Decks Screened in back decks
- BBQ grills Charcoal Weber grills
- Views Mountainous, Valley, Sunrise and Sunset
- Breakfast Eggs, sausage, OJ, biscuits (for full kitchens), continental for kitchenette.
Chris, Melissa and Liam Clifton are your hosts. We look forward to your stay, we hope to make it as comfortable as possible.